Thursday, March 1, 2012

2 Minute warning?

I have endeavored to bring helpful training and informational posts so you could prepare for the EOTWAWKI or SHTF situations which are coming upon us. I can only hope you listened and began your preparations. I sincerely hope that you haven't gotten tired of training, storing, preparing or telling your friends and family to do the same!
Okay, status update! Israel is going to bomb Iran's nuclear factories and their known ICBM sites. This is going to start WWIII! This is 'officially' the first Domino to start a change reaction of world changing events.
I always believed the earthquake in L.A. would be the starting shot, but Israel may beat it to the punch.
We are all sitting here on borrowed time. I remember reading Matthew 24: "as in the days of Noah (a time of violence and ungodliness) so shall the coming of the son of man be." And in Luke 17: Likewise in the days of Sodom (a time of perversion and Anti-God mentality) there was destruction either by water or by fire. Either way there was devastation that affected the world.
I chose this post topic for a couple of reasons. In football as you know the 2 minute warning tells the players it is time to up their game because the end is near! I also chose it to promote a sense of urgency in those of you who procrastinate.
The important thing is that you get moving, learn as much as you can to live off the land or the urban jungle, which ever is yours. It is also time to "gather". Tools, materials, family, friends and store up food and water.
Remember YouTube.com is the best source of training available at your fingertips. Yes there are some strange people out there ex-positing some bizarre-ness, but there are also good people with good ideas and good experience that you need to take advantage of.
Don't think about purchasing a lot of gear if you can't afford it. Learn how to make gear, how to purify water and how to stay alive. Investigate the more primitive ways, so when you find yourself with little or nothing you can know how to make, gather or modify what is available for your use.
Once again it is important to not be alone! If you don't have any family to train with. Ask one of your friends to help you with a 'project' that you are interested in. Or if possible find a group of 'preppers' in your area who would be willing to impart their wisdom and you never know, they might even like you and take you into their fold.
Okay, now get moving....

1 comment:

  1. Wow Dad! Great blog, thanks for your heart in wanting to help and be an amazing member of community. I just know that your efforts are not in vain and encourage you to hold fast to the vision that God has given you. It is timely and will be a great help for those who are in need of such information. You have such a wonderful heart, I am truly blessed to have a father like you that shows such vulnerability in sharing his heart and wanting others to be safe and protected. I am amazed by you.

    ReplyDelete