I haven't posted anything in many years only because many of the things that I "saw" happening never materialized. So I berated myself for my over active imagination and chalked it all up me being tired of the daily grind and even 'hoping' that something would happen to 'spice' things up.
So now it is four years after my last message of 'get ready'; but oddly my spirit still feels something is coming and it won't be fun.
The current events are causing my soul to stir again. The earthquakes have increase 10 fold in the last four years. Now all the volcanoes are beginning to vent around the ring of fire. Things are definitely starting to get interesting.
The USGS used to say that would could have a large earthquake in California in the next thirty years, however they now say it is "imminent". And yet life goes on in the SF Bay Area.
As I have mentioned before I follow a few Christian Prophets, who incidentally, had been relatively
firm on the eventual destruction of California by massive quakes. One of these has stated that the State of California will be ripped along the San Andreas like a sheet of paper.
But now scientists have been on the news discussing the potential for massive quakes along the San Andreas fault and the Hayward Fault.
I also watch a YouTube Channel called Dutchsinse. He has been mapping the earthquakes around the globe for years, to the point to where is able to predict (with a high degree of accuracy) quakes around the world. But of course the USGS says he is off base in his research.
So I am back on my bandwagon calling for everyone to have emergency supplies in their homes in their vehicles and a specific plan in place in case the events occur at home or on the go.
I speak to the people I work with about preparations for a disaster and you would think they might say, "That's a good idea" or " Yes, I been thinking about that". But instead I get looked at like I am telling them the moon is made out of cheese!
The best answer is; " They been saying that for years". Okay I tell them what about the Loma Prieta or the Northridge quakes? And they ceremoniously dismiss me with some off the wall comments.
It is like trying to tell a blind man about the color red. I might as speak to them in Swahili.
Now that we have a new Administration in place and the gaping divide between political parties widens by the minute. I would like to propose a couple of ideas that may or may not be popular with those who happen upon this message.
First, their is the potential for an honest to goodness civil war! The conflict between good and evil is now a major cold war. Worse than anything I have ever witnessed.
It is no longer possible to live a peaceable existence while the crime increases and the government tries to institute programs to mitigate it.
Second, the world is Bankrupt and the debt is unpayable. This alone could destroy the world, look at Venezuela and that debacle caused by the World Bank.
Thirdly, the earth is convulsing with major storms which intensify year after year, the quakes are more frequent and growing in intensity, the volcanoes are spewing.
And yet, life goes on like nothing is happening?
So I will conclude this message with a heart felt warning! Please begin to prepare, talk with your family about what to do in the event of a disaster, and utilize the available videos on the net to get ideas on how to prepare, train and purchase items for your household.
The most important things that you need are water filters: Seychelle, Sawyer, life straw & Katadyn.
The next is Freeze dried foods that store for long periods of time and only need some water to reconstitute.
Lastly is familiarization with means and methods of emergency survival: Shelter, fire and protection.
(If this message can help one person, their family, neighbors or friends, then my time is not misspent.)
Tuesday, June 5, 2018
Birth Pangs
Labels:
disaster,
Earthquakes,
getting ready.,
preparedness,
prepping.,
prophetic,
survival
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment