Sunday, December 11, 2011

As you see the day approaching...

Okay, so here is the latest update from the prophets. There will be a 'major' earthquake in Los Angeles followed by one in the Seattle/Vancouver area. This will in-turn rumble up and down the San Andreas fault causing major damage throughout California.
There will also be a devastating earthquake in the Tokyo area which will be the impetus to the unraveling of the world economic system.
The time we have left should be utilized to make preparations for the coming difficulty. Do you know what to do if there is a loss of essential services? Can you find water in the country, the city, in your home if the water stops running? Can you start a fire without matches? Do you understand how to survive? Do you have the emotional control to handle adversity? You are not in this alone. There are others who you can network with within your sphere of influence. There are people with abilities and 'gifts' that you need with you to make it through.
So you ask, how do I find them? Where do I look?. Short answer; they find you but you have to be careful to recognize them. If you will treat people with respect and consideration you will open the door to their heart.
Hard times are coming, live each day properly doing what you need to do, as you normally would. But you must use you off time to train, prepare and organize your survival.
There are thousands of you tube videos that provide training, instruction and explanation of the rudiments of survival. If you review my earlier posts I have provided some of the websites that I recommend for your training.
Now, I need to complete the information cycle. I spoken before that the teachings of Jesus Christ is the only reasonable way to live. As he said, he is the 'way, the truth and the life'. So for those of us who have surrendered our lives to His Lordship we can just die and spend an eternity with Him in peace and joy.
But we are called to serve others. So we need to not only prepare to survive but be prepared to help others survive so they can find a 'saving' relationship with Him prior to their transition from this world into the next.
It is the responsibility of the 'trained' to provide leadership and assistance to the novice or unlearned.
I can only hope that this information motivates you to begin your training and become a friend to those within your sphere of influence.
I hope you make it.

No comments:

Post a Comment